The 2019 winners for the Florence Reinauer Memorial Music Award ($2,500) & the Marjorie Vandervoort Vocal Award ($1,200) have been named.
To apply, please fill out application on this website which will be posted online from February 8-22, 2020
2020 Florence Reinauer Memorial Music Award ($2,500) & The Marjorie Vandervoort Vocal Award ($1,200) Application:
Applications are accepted between Saturday, February 8, 2020 until Friday, February 22, 2020. Only the first 12 applications received from high school seniors will be asked to audition.
Auditions times will be between 8:30am to 11:45am on Saturday, March 7, 2020.
Location: Unitarian Society of Ridgewood, 113 Cottage Place, Ridgewood, NJ.
- To be eligible, you must be a high school senior in a county where we have members currently living – currently, Passaic or Bergen County, NJ, and Rockland County, NY – and intend to continue your musical education at an institute of higher learning.
- Applicants chosen to audition will be notified by email and will receive an audition time that will not be changed.
- The audition must be performed live in front of the judges.
- Be prepared to perform two or three brief selections, no more than 10 minutes total. These should demonstrate your musical ability and versatility.
- If you need an accompanist, you must arrange for the accompanist to be present with you at the audition.
- The award winner(s) will be a guest soloist(s) at the Ridgewood Choral’s Annual Spring Concert on Saturday, April 25, 2020.
- The audition is an agreement to this commitment.
Thank you for submitting your application.
The Ridgewood Choral Inc.