Over the past 93 years, The Ridgewood Choral has evolved into the exceptional group it is today as we remain true to our mission of “Women in Song and Service.” We ask that you help us to continue our mission well into the future through a tax-deductible gift to the Choral.
This year we are offering many special benefits to our donors:
- Diamond: $500 and above, All of the Ruby benefits plus a CD of the 2019 Annual Spring Concert (the 2020 and 2021 concerts were cancelled) or, your choice, a CD of the upcoming 2022 Annual Spring Concert
- Ruby: $250-$499, All of the Emerald benefits plus an additional ticket to
- the upcoming 2022 Annual Spring Concert
- Emerald: $100-$249, All of the Pearl benefits plus one ticket to the 2022 Annual Spring Concert
- Pearl: $10-$99, Recognition in the 2022 Annual Spring Concert Program plus a commemorative bookmark
Please consider adding to your gift amount in celebration of Marjorie Vandervoort’s 28th Season as conductor of The Ridgewood Choral. This gift will support our Vocal Scholarship named in her honor.
Donor names are printed in our music program for the Annual Spring Concert. Please let us know how you would like your name listed. And, if it is not on the check, please also include your return address so that we may thank you. Please note that contributions must be received by March 1, 2022 for inclusion in the 2022 Spring Concert program.
Please make your check payable to “The Ridgewood Choral” and mail to PO Box 208, Ridgewood, NJ 07451.
If you would like your donation earmarked for a specific fund, please note it on your check.
If you would like to send in the donation form with your check (this is preferred), please print out and send in this form with your check: Annual Fund Donation Form.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need any assistance, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Your tax-deductible donation is what makes our mission of song and service possible. We look forward to making beautiful music and performing service this 93rd Anniversary Season and we thank you in advance for your donation.