Over the past 90 years, The Ridgewood Choral has evolved into the exceptional group it is today as we remain true to our mission of “Women in Song and Service.” We ask that you help us to continue our mission well into the future through a tax-deductible gift to the Choral.
This year we are offering many special benefits to our donors:
- Diamond: $500 and above, All of the Ruby benefits plus a CD of the 2019 Annual Spring Concert
- Ruby: $250-$499, All of the Emerald benefits plus an additional ticket to
- the 2019 Annual Spring Concert
- Emerald: $100-$249, All of the Pearl benefits plus one ticket to the 2019 Annual Spring Concert
- Pearl: $10-$99, Recognition in the 2019 Annual Spring Concert Program plus a commemorative bookmark
Please consider adding to your gift amount in celebration of Marjorie Vandervoort’s 26th Season as conductor of The Ridgewood Choral. This gift will support our new Vocal Scholarship named in her honor.
Please make your check payable to “The Ridgewood Choral” and mail to PO Box 208, Ridgewood, NJ 07451.
If you would like your donation earmarked for a specific fund, please note it on your check.
Donor names are printed in our music program for the Annual Spring Concert. Please let us know how you would like your name listed. And, if it is not on the check, please also include your return address so that we may thank you. You may print out and send in the form below with your check if you so choose.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need any assistance, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Your tax-deductible donation is what makes our mission of song and service possible. We look forward to making beautiful music and performing service this 90th Anniversary Season and we thank you in advance for your donation.